Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010

So I have a funny story to tell. We have been working on Potty Training Natalie and when we were at Nathans parents yesterday for Mothers Day, Natalie went poop on the toilet for the first time. Later in the day Natalie's Grandpa asked her, "Did you do anything special for your mom for Mothers Day?" Not missing a beat Natalie said proudly, "Poop!" We couldn't stop laughing. She has a witty sense of humor and always has the right timing for things. She will be going to Nursery in two weeks! She is smart. She recognizes a lot of letters of the alphabet, animals, and is saying a lot of words/sentences. We have been doing ok. The end of February was really hard. My depression caused me to go down hill and I ended up in a hospital for 5 days. We are doing so much better now. Life is good. Nathans busy with work and I am busy being a stay at home mom and trying to keep the house clean, Natalie happy, etc. Here are some picts we took earlier this week and today....

No comments: