Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009

Hey Everyone! We are doing really good. I now have Natalie 24/7 and I am enjoying it. She is getting so big! She finally pushed herself up on her tummy today and lifted up her head. She is also sleeping through the night. She goes to bed around 11 or 11:30 and wakes up around 8:30 or 9. It's been really nice. Natalie also does a couple funny things when she gets mad. She either talks like she is chewing you out or now she has started blowing raspberries and spitting when she is upset about something. It's funny! It's so neat just watching her change and make small accomplishments. Nathan and I have been sleeping in separate beds for the past week or more. He has been snoring horribly. He spent the night at a sleep clinic a few nights ago to see if he has sleep apnea. We won't get the results for a couple weeks. It's been kind of strange. I just can't fall asleep when he is snoring. It takes me a half hour or more to fall asleep and he is usually out within five minutes. He will only wake up when the alarm goes off, but if I shake him and say his name it does nothing. Anyway, I hope all is well with you! Have a good day!

Cutie Pie!



I'm getting so big!


Grandma and Grandpa Rowan are silly!



Pretty Girl!

1 comment:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

She is getting so big, I am coming to Idaho this weekend maybe we will get to see each other!