Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 23, 2008







[Mary] Hey everyone! Just a quick update. Life is going a little bit better for Nathan and I. The postpartum depression seems to be going away. Nathans parents have still been watching Natalie but we will have her the whole time Nathan is off work for Christmas. He is off Christmas Eve until January 5th. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Corky said...

It was good to see you guys last week! Glad that things are going better for you! Baby is adorable! Enjoy every minute with her!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

I am so happy to hear things are going better for you! I love the pics your baby is so cute.

Audra said...

Sorry to hear about your depression. It can be hard for awhile with a newborn. I hope you can get good help and feel better. Babies get easier in a few months. It will probably be better once it is spring and warmer. She is a cutie though!

the ginabean said...

Natalie sure is a cute little thing! I'm glad the postpartum has gotten better...hopefully it's gotten even better since your last post! Thinking of you!